Marketing strategies in the past have advanced from one level to another. Competition for the limited marketing avenues for potential buyers has always put business owners on toes. Likewise, marketers also find it hard to ensure their products are visible on the search engine. This difficulty has slowly been made easy by introduction of explainer video companies. There are many benefits that explainer videos bring to the business community, they include:
- High Conversion Rate – In a recent research conducted by market researcher Video Rascal, it was found that potential customers have a high tendency of up to 85% to buy a product that is accompanied by a video. In addition, explainer video keeps record of how many visitors are viewing it and, therefore, enable the manager to plan on the most viewed products. Explainer video companies have incorporated this ability to ease the work of marketing managers.
- Clarifies Objective of Product – It is acknowledged that any person will understand better the functioning of a thing if he or she sees and hears how it works. It is on this basis that the explainer video companies have developed this marketing tool – to ease understanding and eventual decision-making of potential customers.
- Increases Interest in the Product – Video images are convincing, unlike the stagnant pictures. Many internet users watch online videos as stated by a research report C100. This means that attracting many online video watchers through introduction of explainer videos for products greatly create the needed interest in the product. The advancement of network coverage from 4G to 5G will enable video watching and downloading very fast and, therefore, explainer video companies are hopeful that their products will greatly influence marketing strategies.
- Better Rank on Search Engines – Statistics on website visibility show that stagnant web pages hardly dwell on the search engine, resulting to less exposure. Explainer video companies have relied on this finding to lure the business community to integrate explainer videos in their websites. This has made the ranking on such initially underperforming websites improve.
- Increases Website Traffic – In marketing, the more the product is seen, the more it is likely to be bought. This is part of the product placement; short explainer videos will pop up to explain about the product and enable the internet user to link up to its website. This increases traffic and greatly results to increased sales. Explainer video companies have therefore helped the upcoming business community continue surviving the dynamic and competitive business world
- They are Shareable – Explainer video companies do not limit the hosting of the explainer video to your company’s or products’ site; instead, they diversify and can host them on social video sharing platforms like Vimeo and YouTube. On these platforms, they can be linked by appropriately using keywords. Indeed, with this facility, marketing has moved a great height to cope with globalization challenges.
Marketing managers continuously find ways of ensuring their products or services are visible to the internet users. Internet marketing, for instance, is a good channel of advertising; however, the large number of sites makes it difficult for internet users to quickly access the specific product. Explainer video companies have emerged to take hold of the difficulty.